All About Rachelle!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Messy Messy!

I'm feeling much better after taking the herbal concoction for 2 days. I had a hard time swallowing down the brown murky and weird smelling liquid. Still got 2 more days to go. Sigh! Even adults may not take it better than me. Mummy is really proud of me as I didn't kick up a fuss while she was feeding me. I merely sat on my bumbo and daddy on standby, ready to entertain me whenever mummy scooped a spoonful of the liquid into my mouth. Today mummy made me apple puree to take in between scoops of medicine to make me feel better. I'm coughing less frequently and the phlegm seems to reduce a bit. The most important part is that i'm able to sleep better today! Apple Puree saves the day!
(See the puree on my right)

No comments:

Post a Comment