All About Rachelle!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yummy!


Hmmm...Yummy! Mummy gave me a maple biscuit yesterday. My gum are really itchy and i've been stuffing my fingers, toes, mummy's hand and basically anything i can grab hold off into my mouth. Mummy said i might be teething soon thus she bought me Healthy Times Maple Biscuit for teethers to soothe my itchy gums. The biscuit gave off a really nice fragrance and by the look of me holding on to the biscuit for dear life, u know how delicious it tasted to me. Mummy was so curious about the biscuit that she took one of it as well. However she doesn't like it cos it's too hard. That's precisely why it was stated that " For teethers". Anyway i enjoyed the biscuit very much, if not for my Zzzz monster catching up on me, i would have finish the entire biscuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment