All About Rachelle!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Vesak Holiday


Today mummy started me on Healthy times Barley Cereal. The cereal is slightly greenish in colour but it does taste good! I'm so happy to be eating different kind of cereals. Mummy gave me lots of variety so i won't be sick from eating just one type of cereal. Hooray to Mummy!After a quick lunch for me, daddy drove us to Tampines Central under the request of mummy. She wanted to visit the newly opened Tampines One Mall. The mall was very crowd and we had our lunch at F.I.S.H cafe as it was the least crowded. After that we went around every level of the mall to check out the shops. The Japanese bakery(Yamazaki) in the basement sells really good cakes and bread. Mummy bought a slice of strawberry cake for herself and eclairs for daddy. Then we went to another Japanese snacks shop(Yamakawa) and mummy got me Wakodo Rice and Vegetable biscuits. In the evening, we went to Popo's house and had dinner with all the Ah yis and Yi zhangs at the coffee shop near Popo's house. Caris kept me entertained during dinner. I'm so delighted when she sang to me. Hehehehe.. So fun to play together! Oh ya, i want to wish gu gu a " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" : )

No comments:

Post a Comment