All About Rachelle!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Today is a very special day because it's Mother Day! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in the world. I'm so naughty today as i made mummy woke up earlier than usual. I couldn't sleep so i cry and fuss waking mummy. When mummy woke up, i went back to sleep. Kekeke... After my brunch(milk and brown rice cereal), we headed out to SSC. Daddy and mummy had lunch and we did a quick shopping and we were back home again. I had a short nap and mummy fed me milk, barley cereal and sweet potato puree. What a feast! The sweet potato puree is so delicious and i finished them all. Mummy had a hard time feeding me cos i kept blowing out the food to get mummy's attention and try to make her laugh. However mummy doesn't find it funny at all... Well, i'll try some other ways to entertain her then : p. Daddy has already given up on feeding me cos i spilt the food all over his face during brunch. Hahaha.

Sweet Potato Puree :
Wash sweet potato
Steam over small heat (30 mins or more) till soft
Peel skin and mashed
Add breast milk to soften mixture.

No comments:

Post a Comment