All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nice?

I was home the whole of yesterday together with mummy. However we have lots of fun together as mummy played peek a boo and toys with me. I had a very good appetite yesterday. Lunch was a 125ml bottle expressed breast milk(EBM) and 5 tablespoons of healthy times brown rice cereal. I finished all of it and was feeling so satisfied. 3 hours later, mummy gave me 60ml of EBM and 4 tablespoons of Healthy Times Barley cereal. Mummy was asking me repeatedly whether the cereal is nice. She kept asking : "Nice?, nice?......." You know what? I replied "nice". Mummy made sure she wasn't being too imaginative or hearing things and she tried asking me more. Hmm.. what to do, i replied her again. Mummy was so shocked and also feeling really proud of herself that she taught me the word NICE. To reward me, mummy decided to cook me porridge for the very first time. She got some advices from the forum mummies(potato and carrot porridge) and whisked me to NTUC to buy the ingredients. For dinner, i had carrot and pumpkin porridge. However, it's not recommended to use 2 orange veg in a week which my blur mummy learnt later from another forum mummy. So mummy will get grandma to make either potato and pumpkin porridge or carrot and potato porridge for me instead for my dinner tonight. The porridge is yummy and i simply love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment