All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

D&D



Last saturday, i went to mummy's Co D&D held at Futsing Association. Mummy's colleagues were all very eager to take a look at me. All of them haven't see me since my full month party in Nov 2008. They marvelled at how pretty and adorable i am and passed me from one set of arms to the other. Luckily i was in a good mood and i allowed them to pass me around. They were all surprised that i'm such a easy and friendly baby. I practically allowed almost any one to carry me. In between the event, mummy and daddy took turns to bring me out to the common area outside the event hall cos i enjoy seeing the other kor kors and jie jies running around there. Caris was also there playing with the other kids. It was so fun and i kept kicking my legs away excitedly. I wanted to join them in running but i forgot i haven't learn how to walk let alone to run with them. It was a fun night for me as i get to see and play with lots of other children.

No comments:

Post a Comment