All About Rachelle!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mummy's Birthday



Today is Mummy's birthday and i turn 7 months as of today. We have some activities for the day and it started off with breakfast at Mcdonalds at 9.30am. I got up early at 8am for my bath. Mummy was worried that i will be sleep deprived as we are going to be out the whole day and put me straight into bed after my bath. Somehow i still manage to sleep for another 20-30 mins till we are ready to leave the house. I'm so happy when i reached Mcdonalds, i kept kicking my legs as i saw 3rd Ah Yi and Yi Zhang. I was overjoyed when i saw Caris and family. My legs kicking even harder. After breakfast, we set off for Sentosa Siloso Beach. It was a sunny day but luckily it wasn't too hot. Mummy slapped sunscreen all over my body and face upon reaching the island, she is afraid i will turn into charcoal after staying out in the sun. Mummy carried me out to the beach and dipped my feet into the water. I was a little scared and i grabbed hold of mummy. When the waves came in, i was even more frightened. I sort of panicked and my brows turned red, ready to tear. Mummy held me tightly and kept me out of the water and that calmed me down. When the water is calmer, mummy dipped my legs into the water again. I stood on the sandy beach and watched the waves coming in and out. It was not a bad experience afterall.
We left Sentosa at 2pm and went to Vivo White dog cafe for lunch. After some shopping, we headed north and we bought mummy a birthday cake along the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment