All About Rachelle!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My first bath by daddy!

Last night daddy helped mummy to give me a bath while she was busy expressing milk for me. It was the first time that daddy bathed me. He was afraid to take up this task as he was worried that he might mishandle me and drop me or something. However under the constant "pressure" and encouragement by mummy, he managed to complete the task with my hair intact. Mummy gave daddy step by step instructions. Daddy definitely has no experience but he's extremely careful with me. I still feel safe as daddy bathed me. During dressing, i kept thrashing my limbs about and it made daddy's life really difficult. One moment one of my legs in through the pants, the other moment my leg is out. By the time daddy was done dressing me, he was sweating profusely. Mummy was really happy that daddy survived the ordeal and looks forward to see more of such bonding sessions between daddy and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment