All About Rachelle!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Twins?

Do i bear some resemblance to the jie jie on the left? When mummy was expecting me, she kept looking at the picture of the lovely girl that she pasted on the wall. She heard from others that if a pregnant lady kept looking at a picture of a pretty girl/boy, the baby in the tummy will bear certain resemblance to her/him. That's why people used to say that pregnant mummies shouldn't look at ugly things during their pregnancy. Wonder how true this really is but mummy say i look a bit like the jie jie leh. We have the same hairline, eyes also quite similar except that jie jie got bigger eyes. Our face shape, nose and mouth also alike. Perhaps you can be the judge and do a poll. Using percentage as a reference, how alike are we? 0%-100%. So soon to be mummies, if you want a photo of me just let my mummy know. She will
enlarge one of my photos from my huge collection just for you!!! *Chuckles*

No comments:

Post a Comment