All About Rachelle!

Monday, May 4, 2009

My developments

What i am capable of now :

1) Sit unassisted
2) Bang my hands on the table whenever i'm seated in front of the PC with mummy
3) Grab the items laying around on the study desk
4) Flip over to my left, release my hands from under my tummy
5) Babbles non-stop to daddy
6) Using my legs to play with my toys (mummy says i'm too lazy to move my hands)
7) Start cooing whenever i see another small child (esp friendly towards Caris)
8) Use my hands to push away the bottle if i'm not interested in drinking anymore

My favourite past times :

1) Lay on my bed enjoying the movement and melody from my cot mobile
2) Watch television from the bed
3) Listen to mummy's singing
4) Talking to daddy (i laugh heartily when daddy pretends to cough or sneeze)
5) Sit on my rocker and play with toys
6) Sit on my walker at grandma's house
7) Watch the goldfishes swimming in the tank at grandma's house

No comments:

Post a Comment