All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cough, cough! Ah Choo!

I got under the weather recently. First it was the fever and slight runny nose on sat, now is the flu and cough. I didn't recover fully after the dose of panadol and i have been sneezing and coughing since. Mummy noticed that i've got phlegm in my cough and whisked me to see the physician at Eu Yan Sang today. Daddy and mummy were contemplating whether to see the GP or TCM and they decided on the latter as TCM seems less harsh on me. There wasn't any patients when we reached the clinic and i got to see the chinese physician very soon. I behaved well and let the physician take my temperature and listened to my chest/lungs. I was having fun in the clinic as this was my first visitand the physician looked so interesting with his face mask on. Daddy and mummy were equally surprised to see me in such high spirits despite me being unwell. They were amused to see me touching and grabbing stuffs laid out on the physician's table and kicking my legs away. I got to take the medicine twice a day, i hope the medicine isn't too bitter for me. Hope i will get well soon cos i really hate coughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment