All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Puku Puku

Yesterday i went shopping at Sembawang Shopping centre with Da Yi, Caris and Popo. Caris wore her new pair of shoes and by the time we reached the entrance of the mall, she complained her feet hurts. Da Yi got to buy her another new pair of shoes if not she will have to carry Caris. The mall is so cool, it's a good place to hide away from the stuffy and humid weather. The sky threatened to rain for the longest time but it didn't. We were all feeling so sticky and hot even with the fan on at Popo's house. I was glad to be in my Beco and enjoying the air-con. Simply wonderful!
Da Yi, Caris and Popo left the mall earlier and mummy and i waited at the mall for Daddy to join us there for dinner. Daddy arrived shortly after and we dined out at New York New York. I sat on my high chair and babbled non-stop. I was trying to talk to the pink care bear that mummy bought for me earlier. Daddy was so embarrassed by me cos he felt that i was disturbing the rest of the diners. After dinner we went to Giant super mart as mummy spotted a reasonably priced high chair and wanted daddy to get it for me.

My new Puku high chair

No comments:

Post a Comment