All About Rachelle!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Running a temperature

Yesterday was Popo's birthday and we went slightly earlier to shop around at Liang Court before proceeding to dinner at Novotel Hotel's Dragon phoenix restaurant. I wasn't feeling too well as i've got a cold and slight fever. I was feeling sleepy the whole day and had to take several naps. However my spirit was still high and will still smile and laugh when amused. Dinner was sumptuous and i see mummy eating happily away and so were the rest of the family. (Popo, all ah yis, yi zhangs, caris & chloe) It's a 9 course dinner and comes with shark fin, abalone,prawns,fish,chicken,etc. I can only sit on mummy's lap and watched silently as she was feasting away. When we were back home, mummy measured my temperature and it was 38.4 degrees celsius. She gave me some medicine and sponged me frequently to bring down my temperature. Luckily i recovered very quickly and the fever subsided after 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment