All About Rachelle!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Activities over the weekend

Auntie Sharon came to visit mummy and me on saturday. I had so much fun with her as she made me laughed and giggled. In the evening, Auntie Sharon drove us to SSC and we had dinner at MOF. Daddy joined us slightly later as he has to attend his RT at Khatib Camp till 6plus . The menu at MOF was so attractive, it's so colourful and i can't resist snatching it from mummy's hands.
Sunday was Grandma's birthday. We had lunch at Dian Xiao Er at Causeway Point. Guess what? They are currently having a promotion which entitles the diner a 20% discount if he/she 1) is a student 2) is a senior citizen aged 62 and beyond 3) is a baby. That's really an interesting promotion. The waitress gave me a high chair to sit in during the lunch and this is the first time that i'm siting together with the rest of my family during meals. However as i'm still small, i kept sliding down the chair. In the end, mummy carried me on her laps instead while enjoying her lunch. After lunch we proceeded to grandma's house to cut cake. Uncle Wenxian (Gu Gu's Boyfriend) bought Grandma a strawberry birthday cake. I went home shortly after to have a quick nap as i'll be visiting my Po Po's place in the evening.
There are lots of toys to play at Po Po's place and Caris and Chloe like to play with me. I had a lot of fun at Po Po's house. The Indian auntie living next door saw me and was very happy to carry me. She loves baby girls as she has 2 boys herself. It was actually Calix's birthday and they were having a birthday celebration.
Today i went to TMC with Mummy and grandma for my 6 mths jab. (Hep B) I weighed 7.82Kg and is 66cm tall now. The doctor is happy with my growth so far. Dr Ong coughed while examining me halfway, i laughed at him as i thought he was playing with me. Daddy used to fake coughing sounds to make me laugh. As Dr Ong administers the jab, i didn't cry at all. Dr Ong told mummy that the jab was "no sweat" to me at all. Hehe.. what do you think those thunder thighs i have are for? There are so many babies at the clinic and i was so excited that i kept kicking my hands and legs. I even befriended a couple of them. There a kor kor who is 2 days older than me and he already has 2 nice teeth on his lower jaw. Kor Kor's grandma said i should be growing mine soon as i kept chewing and biting on my fingers. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed that my teeth will erupt naturally with minimum discomfort just like kor kor's.

No comments:

Post a Comment