All About Rachelle!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Apple Puree - The recipe

Mummy made me apple puree today! It's something new besides my usual rice cereal and brown rice cereal. Mummy wanted to get the normal red apples but daddy decided to get me organic apples instead. However when mummy fed me the apple puree, my face scrunched up cos the puree is a bit sourish for me. The organic apples don't taste too great after all. Mummy should get sweeter apples to make puree for me next time.

Recipe for Apple Puree
1) Wash, peel and core apples. Slice apples.
2) Use medium saucepan and throw in sliced apple and 3-5 tablespoons of water.
3) Put it on stove and leave it at low heat. Check constantly to see if more water is needed or if they are cooked.
4) Remove from saucepan and mashed the cooked apples using blender or masher.
5) Apple puree is ready for feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment