All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My new bumper mat


When i woke up this morning, mummy showed me to my new bumper mat. It was delivered to our house this morning at 9plus. Mummy was more excited to use the mat than me. She used water and dettol to clean up the mat and laid it nicely in the living room while waiting patiently for me to wake up from my beauty sleep. The mat has nice pictures of Winnie the Pooh and his friends. Mummy only allow me to play on it for a short while as the mat still has the rubber smell and she's afraid that it's not good for me. Mummy needs to clean it repeatedly and the smell should go away gradually. After my bath, lunch and another 30 mins nap, mummy bought me out shopping at Causeway Point. She went to Kiddy Palace to buy me another feeding bowl, clothes hangers and a teether. We shopped for a while and went over to Ting Ah Yi's house to play with Ernest. I fell asleep when we were reaching and Ernest also happened to take his nap. When Ernest woke up we played a while. I love the company of friends around my age. It makes me really excited and happy. Then we moved on to Hua Ah Yi's house and mummy had dinner there. While mummy was having dinner, Hua Ah Yi carried me to find Shawn and Celis living a storey up. More friends to play with. *HAPPY*and daddy picked us up after his RT session.

3 comments:

  1. It's amazing that Rachelle understands what is RT haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She heard me mentioned to my friends before. hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat pat.. Rachelle is such an intelligent girl.

    ReplyDelete