All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Old Wives Tale


Recently i have mastered the art of body contortion, i can bend my legs so well that i can suck on my toes. Mummy was certainly impressed by my new act and excitedly screamed for daddy to witness it. However there's an old wives tale that if a baby starts to suckle on their toes, the mum will soon be pregnant again with another didi or meimei. I don't think mummy is ready for another baby yet athough she truly enjoyed the entire pregnancy while preggers with me. Grandma did asked me if i wanted another didi or meimei but for now i guess i would love to have all of mummy and daddy's attention. Recently i have been a little naughty as i am not interested in my milk. Grandma has to feed me a bottle of 125ml breastmilk over at least 2-3 sessions and i will still have about 30ml left. This got grandma a bit worried and she commented to mummy that my thighs are not as firm as before. I guess i am ready to start on my semi solids. "Mummy, brown rice cereal, rice cereal and fruit purees please!" drooling *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment