All About Rachelle!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

List of my achievements


Been There, Done That :
1) Flashing a big smile
2) Thrashing my limbs in the air
3) Grabbing both my legs while on my back
4) Sticking out my tongue
5) Blowing bubbles and making "bu bu" sounds
6) Turning my head
7) Lifting my head off the pillow
8) Sitting with support
9) Staring at people without blinking my eyes
10) Holding on to my milk bottle for 2 minutes
11) Cooing.. "Ee Ee", "Ah ah"
12) Grabbing mummy's plate/bowl while she's eating

Caught Practising but unsuccessful and never attempted again:
1) Flipping over

Learning and making great improvements:
1) Letting out a good chuckle easily when amused
2) Making sounds that pretty much sounded like "ma ma" and "pa pa".
3) Standing on my legs when lifted up on daddy/mummy's laps
4) Kicking water violently during bath time
5) Tummy time, Lifting my head up for more than 5 mins
6) Showing interest in adult food by moving my jaws and chewing invisible food

New tricks

1) Grabbing my feet and sucking on my big toe

2) Keeping myself entertained by talking to myself upon waking up (for a good 15 mins or more)

No comments:

Post a Comment