All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First Taste of Rice Cereal


Yippee! I finally got my first taste of semi solids today. After hearing grandma complained about my less "solid" thighs, mummy relented and gave me Bellamy Rice Cereal today. She insisted on introducing me cereal only when i turned 6 mths in accordance to books she read. Actually grandma has been hinting to her to start when i was 5mths old but she was adamant in her refusal to change her mind. Now i'm only 1 day shy of 6 months, mummy decided to give in. Mummy has bought a box of Bellamy rice cereal and also ordered brown rice cereal from Healthy Times and Happy Bellies. She wanted to start me on brown rice cereal but the orders are not in yet. By the way, all the cereal she purchased are all organic products. Ain't i a fortunate baby? I was a little surprised with the new taste but i took it quite well. My face didn't cringe up as anticipated by mummy. Instead i was so eager to take mouthfuls and mouthfuls of it. I was kicking my legs and waving my hands in excitment. I was so happy and i fussed when mummy was slow in feeding me. From tomorrow onwards, grandma will include a feed of rice cereal daily as instructed by mummy. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow and the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment