All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Daddy's Day Off

Daddy had a day off yesterday and he drove mummy and me to Causeway point for lunch. Mummy arranged to meet my cousin Dawn to do lunch together also and we decided to lunch at Pizza Hut. After lunch, we drove Dawn back home and also to pop by their houses to visit baby Ernest. (4 units in the same block but different storey) Mummy was excited to see baby Ernest for he is a huge baby. He weighed a hefty 3.8kg at birth and was already 10kg at 5 months when we visited him during Chinese New Year. Mummy's arms ached after carrying him for 5 mins. Baby Ernest is older than me by 2 months but speaking of generation, i'm bigger thus Ernest got to address me as "Gu Gu". So funny right? Ernest's daddy called mummy "Ah Yi". It's getting quite confusing about addressing one another the proper way, i'm lost. So is mummy.... Can we make things simple by just calling one another by names??!!! In the evening, we dined out at Aston at SCC. I love to be pushed around in my stroller. I got very excited as there are so many things to see. I was smiling and coo-ing... yippee what a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment