All About Rachelle!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Family Day!

Whee.... yesterday was really an enjoyable family day. We started the day at Parkway Parade. We had lunch at Central. After lunch, we headed to Polliwogs at East Coast Park. Auntie E-Wen and Zac were waiting for us there at 2pm. It was my first time at Polliwogs and i was so happy. We went to the ball pit and i love it. I was laughing and making so much noise. I wasn't scare of getting myself buried in the pool of colourful balls. The other older kids were jumping into the ball pit and mummy had to be alert and prevent them from banging into me. After the ball pit, i climbed up the steps to the slide and mummy was surprised i could climb well and fast up the stairs. I enjoyed the slide the most and went up and down the slide many many times. Then we went into the other section where there are some tunnels and obstacles. I enjoyed myself too though i didn't really fancy the tunnel much. we spent 2 hours at Polliwogs before Zac got cranky and wanted to go home. After Polliwogs, daddy sent us to Plaza Singapura and we shopped around before walking down from PS to Orchard Ion to see the christmas lightings. By then i was pretty tired and didn't smile as much as earlier in the day. Occasionally, i would wake up to see the Christmas decorations along the streets and malls. The rest of the time, i was napping in mummy's carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment