All About Rachelle!

Monday, November 23, 2009

My separation anxiety

I finally get to understand what separation anxiety really is cos i experiencing it right now. It started 2 days ago. On sat, daddy drove me to grandma's house and when grandma picked me up from daddy, i cried. I wanted to follow daddy to work. Then it happened again this morning. Daddy drove mummy and me to grandma's house and when grandma carried me from mummy, i cried. I also wanted to follow mummy to work. In the past even when i saw daddy and mummy leaving after putting me at grandma's place, i don't even care. Sometimes i would even wave goodbyes to them. I guessed i'm older now and i am able to understand more things. I have always followed wither daddy or mummy around and i want to follow them everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment