All About Rachelle!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Shopping at Ikea

Yesterday i went to Ikea Tampines with daddy, mummy and grandma. We had lunch at the Ikea Restaurant and it was packed with people. We waited for quite some time to get a table and waited even longer to find a baby chair. Daddy bought lots of food - chicken wings, salmon burger sets, spaghetti with meatballs and curry puffs. After lunch we went shopping at Ikea. I was so happy when mummy bought me to the kids corner. There are swings, pushcart and toys and i love to push the cart around. When it was time to go, i cried because i still want to continue pushing the cart around. Mummy had to distract me with something to stop my crying. Then daddy got the trolley and let me sit in it. It was fun and i start to feel happy again. After 1-2 hous of shopping, we left Ikea.

No comments:

Post a Comment