All About Rachelle!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Fever Bug

It must be the eratic weather that made me sick. I was having runny nose on wed morning when mummy sent me to grandma's house. In the evening when she picked me up, my flu got worse. My nose was practically like a "running tap". I hate it when mummy tried to wipe my nose. I was feeling so uncomfortable that i didn't sleep well. I slept after 12 midnight and i woke mummy up several times from crying with my eyes closed. I was feeling miserable and mummy was also getting tired trying to coax me back to sleep. At 4plus, i woke mummy up again with my cries and she thought i could be hungry and made me some milk. After my milk, i didn't feel any better and was whining again. Then mummy realised i was feeling feverish and woke daddy up. As there was no fever medicine at home, daddy and mummy decided to bring me to TMC 24 hour clinic. We made our way to the hospital at 5am and reached home at 6.30am. By then i was so tired and i slept all the way home till 11am.

No comments:

Post a Comment