All About Rachelle!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday parties!





Today it a hectic day for mummy and me. We attended Yu-Qi and Claudia's 1st birthday parties at Jurong and Punggol. Daddy drove us to Yu-Qi's party. At Yu-Qi's party at Parc Oasis, there is a nice play corner with slide and see-saw. I went down the slide, it was fun and i kept crawling everywhere. Mummy was so tired pulling me back to prevent me from snatching Yu-Fei's toy and carrying me all around the function room to "entertain" me with the balloons. I saw Zachary and was so happy but he seems to forget me. He didn't respond to me when i talked to him. I kept reaching out to him but he just stay quiet. Well, maybe he will remember me later. After Yu-Qi's cake cutting ceremony, we rushed down to Claudia's party with Auntie E-wen and Zachary. We reached Claudia's place at 3.30pm and was just in time for the cake cutting ceremony. Phew! What a mad rush for us. Both Yu-Qi and Claudia's cake are Hello Kitty theme and they are so pretty and yummy. Auntie Sharon's house is really filled with toys. There are simply too many toys for me to discover and play with. I had a good time playing in the play room before daddy came to fetch us back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment