All About Rachelle!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Angel or Devil

I'm growing up very fast. Mummy has caught me doing new stunts almost every day. Last week while i was on the train with mummy, i winked at the lady seated next to mummy to get her attention and it worked. She was smiling to me and i smiled back. Then i winked at her again and again. Mummy told the lady i was being cheeky. I also love to play peek a boo behind the handle bar while on the train. Each time i succeeded in getting the attention of the other commuters. I am also learning to make funny sounds. Sometimes i go "ay....", "Eeee", "ummm..." and i also love to yak to my toys or whatever that caught my fancy. Today i learned to suck in my upper lips and make this really grouchy face. I know i don't look adorable with that kind of face but who cares. It's fun! My temper isn't too good nowadays, if i wanted something i will grab hold of the thing tightly. Like today, daddy tried to snatch my plastic cup out of my hand and i held it firmly. My face was all red as i was using all my strength to hold on to the plastic cup and refusing daddy to take it away. I lost my temper and cried when daddy took it away from me. My grandparents also commented that i got a fiery temper. On good days i can be a sweet angel. Really!!

No comments:

Post a Comment