All About Rachelle!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Playgroup

I went to Caris and Chloe's playgroup at Kindercom today. Caris and Chloe seem to enjoy the class. There are mainly 3 groups of kids doing different activities. One group were singing and dancing along with the music, another doing art and craft work and a group playing with toys. The teacher also helped Chloe do her colouring by holding her hand and guiding her. I was crawling inside the room and was very happy and excited to see so many friends. I crawled to the group playing with toys and joined them. I was so engrossed in playing and didn't mind when 1 indian girl came over and touch me on my face. I was the youngest there and the kids ran up to me and tried to befriend me. Mummy saw that i was enjoying myself in the class and asked for more info from the teacher. However i'm still too young to join and i can't even walk steadily. Looks like the earliest is to wait till i turned 18mths.

No comments:

Post a Comment