All About Rachelle!

Monday, November 2, 2009

I love to eat!

The most happy thing about being a toddler is that i get to eat a wider range of food. Dr Ong told mummy that she can start sharing adult food with me when i turned 1 year old. Currently for breakfast and lunch, i am eating BabyNat organic cereal with fruits. Like mummy, i also love berries and mummy will throw in 10 blueberries to eat with my cereal. With the blueberries, i love my cereal even more. For tea break, i had yoplait baby yogurt. It was yummy and i managed to finish the whole tub. Sometimes, mummy will also give my gerber puffs and healthy times teddy puffs for tea. I also love my tofu cos i can get my protein boost from it and i can grow up healthy and strong. Rice grains taste good too and i often get to share rice with daddy and mummy during dinner. Currently my milk intake is about 400ml of formula milk in the day and a feed of breast milk at night. Mummy has bought baby pasta and tomato paste. I'm still waiting for her to cook it for me. Yummy yummy! The thought of it already make me salivate..

No comments:

Post a Comment