All About Rachelle!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wedding Event

Last Saturday, i attended a wedding lunch at Holiday Inn Atrium with mummy and grandma. We sat down at the same table with daddy's relatives. I didn't have my nap before going for the wedding lunch and ended up napping in mummy's carrier for a good 40mins. If it wasn't for the wedding march in and the guests' loud and thunderous applause, i would have continued sleeping. Very soon upon waking, i started to mingle with my relatives at my table. They marvelled at how fast i grew and how mischievous i have become. I smiled sweetly at the "Gor Gor" serving our table and winked at him. However when my relative tried to carry me, i shaked my head profusely and refused to let him carry me. I only allowed mummy, grandma and xiao gu po to carry me. The food serving at holiday Inn was big and the food wasn't too bad. Imagine mummy managed to take 3 full bowls of shark fin soup and there's still some left over. I did have some adult food as mummy shared some tofu and honey dew with me. For my lunch, mummy bought along porridge with pumpkin, spinach and thread fin fish. I seem to be eating throughout the event. Mummy was trying to keep me very occupied to prevent me from fussing. At times, mummy or grandma would bring me for walks outside the function room. Mummy said it was really tiring to bring me out for wedding functions as she couldn't eat in peace. I doubt i will be attending any of the wedding dinners with daddy & mummy this December. There is going to be 2 wedding dinners and a wedding lunch. Hmmm.... then i will just settle for Trevis' full month party this Saturday then.

No comments:

Post a Comment