All About Rachelle!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mini Gathering at Zachary's plc







It's a wet day today. The rain has been falling since morning. I got up at close to 11am as the weather was so nice to snuggle in bed. Mummy couldn't bear to wake me up earlier even though we are suppose to wake up at 9.30am today to prepare ourselves to go to Zachary's house. We reached Auntie Ewen's place at 1pm and we were the earliest. Zachary and me then went into the play yard and play with the toys together. I also sat on the jumperoo and had good fun. Daddy told mummy that the play yard is quite useful and that mummy can go ahead and order one set for me. There are so many toys at Zachary's house and all the babies were keeping themselves busy with the toys. It's really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment