All About Rachelle!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cereal Strike

Recently, i will gag and hold the cereal in my mouth when mummy feed me. Other babies are having bottle strike and i'm having a cereal strike. It's probably one of the stages i'm going through. Mummy had a hard time making me eat the cereal. Even my all time favourite Healthy times barley cereal is not appealing to me anymore. The organix banana rice porridge was the worst tasting one. I practically spit out all the cereal when it reached my mouth. Mummy didn't dare to open the tin of happy bellies brown rice and multi grains cereal cos she knows i don't like them as well. So she had to purchase a totally different brand for me. She got me Nestle Gold Rice with cranberry and apple. Lucky i like the favour and i'm eating it. I'm having one feed of cereal and 2 feed of porridge now. Mummy gave me some man tou to try and it's nice. I think mummy is going to try out baby pasta and bread on me soon.... yummy...

No comments:

Post a Comment