All About Rachelle!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dinner at Paramount

Dinner at the Paramount Hotel together with daddy and mummy on 07/08/09.

We are the early birds and we arrived at 7pm sharp.

Uncle Hock Yong lifting me in the air to amuse me and at the same time train his biceps.

Just relaxing and waiting for the bill after a very filling buffet dinner.

Wonder what's wrong with me. In the afternoon, i puked out all the milk i took at grandma place.
During the dinner at paramount hotel, i also threw out whatever i took in earlier. Mummy fed me cereal and some honeydew. I puked all over mummy's jeans and soiled the carpet. However i am still very active and so there wasn't any cause for alarm. Daddy and mummy continued with their dinner and monitor me closely over the next 24 hrs before deciding whether it is necessary to send me to the PD. Mummy called me the little merlion.

No comments:

Post a Comment