All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Notti Notti

Mummy has been complaining to daddy about me lately. She says i'm getting naughtier by the day and that i seem to have needles on my buttocks, cannot sit still at all. Indeed i've been getting more and more active just like any other 10 month old baby. There's just so much things for me to explore around the house. Like what's that long white plastic cord, teddy bear tin, the flap on the mattress for? Whenever mummy put me down on the mattress in her bedroom, i will crawl out of it and reach the TV console in mere seconds. The hidden treasures are all found there.
In daddy's car, the same thing happens. I like to touch the gear, meddle with the door and reach out for the dashboard. To keep me quietly seated, mummy will pass me a new toy each time. Be it a used parking coupon, leaflet from daddy's windscreen, a toy mummy just picked up from the mall, it will keep me entertained for a good 15-20 mins. Otherwise you will see me doing my acrobatics stunts in the car.
I think i must tell mummy that at this current stage, i'm still very manageable and she should enjoy it. Didn't she hear about the terrible 2? If she were to look back to today 2 yrs on, i believed she won't be complaining to daddy about all these cute little acts i pulled on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment