All About Rachelle!

Friday, August 14, 2009

My current update

*flashes a toothless grin* Yup, the tooth fairy haven't visit me. I'm still pretty much toothless. Nothing whitish on my gum.. not any time soon i guess but my gums are definitely much more irritable than before. Daddy and mummy are not too concern about that cos they simply adore my gummy smile. Mummy will be happier to latch me for now cos my bite is still harmless.. keke. I'm now able to crawl away from my bumper mat much faster and steadier. I like to crawl over to the dining area to pull on the legs of the chairs and using them to pull myself up. (i only start crawling at 9.5mths) Last night, mummy gave me some gerber graduate stars and i can pop them into my mouth. Mummy was happy to see my little achievement. In the days to come, i'm going to impress daddy and mummy even more. Just this morning when we were leaving our house for Mcdonalds Breakfast, i called daddy. I went "pa, pa...papa" and daddy was so happy. He asked me to call him again but i refused and kept my lips sealed. That's Rachelle for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment