All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Birthday Parties & my Birthday Wish

It's Ernest 1st birthday. See the big balloon behind us!

Chatting with Mummy and Caris at the party. Caris was entertaining me with her singing.

Last weekend was really packed with activities. 2 birthday parties and one gathering. Speaking of birthday parties, i'm turning 1 year old in Oct. Daddy and mummy are holding a small party for me and i am going to be so happy to see all my friends at my party. Mummy has been planning for my party since late July as she was quite free at home then so she started to do some research on the party necessities. By August, she has already confirmed my birthday cake, cupcakes, balloons and the venue. I guess she is still working on the guest list before ordering from the caterer and doing up the party packs as well. Daddy has the easiest job though, he will probably be in charge of paying for the caterer and running little errands on the day itself. My birthday wish for this year is to grow up healthy and strong and for people around me to be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment