All About Rachelle!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Travis's Full month celebration



On Saturday, mummy and i went to baby Travis's full month celebration at Bukit Batok. As daddy is working, he couldn't drive us there and mummy got to bring me there by herself. I like to take train rides so mummy took the MRT to Bukit Batok and from there we took a cab to Auntie Gene's house. MRT rides are very interesting, there's so many people and things to see. I often stare at people and won't smile at all. Mummy always say i'm too cool or rather proud. At auntie Gene's place i get to see Baby Travis. I love babies. I wanted to reach out to touch him but mummy say no as she's afraid i will hit Travis instead of patting him. I also get to play with Claudia Jie Jie and Emmanuel Di Di. Claudia and me crawled around the house while Emmanuel sat on the floor chewing Claudia's toy ball. It was fun meeting up with my little friends. Hope i get to see them again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment