All About Rachelle!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Aloysius' Birthday Party

The guests coming together for cake cutting while I'm asleep in the room.

Totally knocked out after the scroll along the beach.

*Blur* after my nap and the adults enjoying their game behind me.

My goodie bag from Aloysius' party. Hmmm..but sadly i can't eat any of the snacks yet. My teeth not out. Remember?


Today is Aloysius' birthday. We were invited to attend his birthday party at East Coast Park. It's such a hot day today. We reached East Coast Park slightly past 4pm. The heat was really unbearable. Luckily we went straight into the chalet and the air con were on for us to get away from the heat. Mummy and her MJ khakis then started their MJ game while i play with daddy on the bed. However i was disturbing mummy so much that she has to ask daddy to take over her place. I was just too much for daddy to handle. Aloysius and Adison are so busy playing with their little guests and didn't play with me much today. Mummy brought me to the beach for a scroll to make me sleep and the sounds of the waves were so soothing and therapeutic that i fell asleep within a few minutes. I continued to sleep for a further 20 min in the chalet room and then played with the guests at the party till we leave the chalet at around 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment