All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wedding Celebration

Some mementos from today's event.

Auntie Irene posing with me but i'm still feeling sleepy.

Happy this time round.

I didn't slept well last night, was whining quite a bit due to my blocked nose. Mummy was sick as well. This morning, i dreaded waking up early and mummy got to force me to wake up for my bath. We are attending Auntie Irene and Uncle Melvin's ROM at Peony Jade Restaurant. Think mummy was so sick that she thought the ceremony starts at 11.55am. Actually it starts at 11.30am sharp. Luckily Auntie Angie called mummy to inform her and we made a mad rush out. Daddy drove real fast and we managed to reach just on the dot. Phew! That was close. Auntie Irene looks so pretty but her hand bouquet is even prettier cos i can't stop myself from grabbing them. The lunch was good and mummy loved the strawberry cake that Auntie Irene bought for Uncle Melvin's birthday.
After lunch, daddy went to Raffles Hospital for his physiotherapy while mummy and i went shopping at Bugis Junction. I got new clothes from Fox, it was a very good deal as there's 30% off and additional 15% off for 3 pieces of clothing. Later in the evening, mummy received a call from an event co. I was asked to go for an audition this coming Saturday at Junction 8 for the Singapore Baby Calendar. Mummy is real excited and she is going to hunt for polka dots outfit for me!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe it's so interesting to read Rachelle's posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... rachelle gonna be pin-up girl wor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks cos her life is interesting with events like yours to attend! Congrats Mr and Mrs Mah!

    ReplyDelete