All About Rachelle!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Motherhood Shopping

It was such an eventful day yesterday. Mummy brought me out on her own to Vivo City for lunch with other forum mummies. We took the MRT with me in my stroller. I was very well behaved and kept myself busy with the toys mummy brought along. We had lunch at White Dog Cafe. Baby Zachary was also there with Auntie E-wen. I am so happy and the other aunties there took turns to carry me. They all said i am very gentle and pretty. After lunch we went to toy r us to shop for toys. Mummy was thinking of buying me a Vtech activity walker or any other interesting vtech toy. However mummy got me a Leapfrog counting maracas. Auntie E-wen then asked mummy to go to the motherhood fair together at Expo after that since she's driving. During the journey to expo, both me and Zachary slept in the car. We played and shopped till we were very tired. At the fair, mummy signed me up for a photo package with Sean Lau and got me some clothes, a beach ball, gerber puffs in strawberry & apple, sweet potato and banana flavour. Woohoo, I'm going to ask mummy to doll me up so i will look good in the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment