All About Rachelle!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bathtub Swimming

The weather has been very terrible. Everyday is hot and stuffy. I am sweating buckets at home. Mummy has to switch on the fan for me all day long and switch on the air conditioner at night. During the night when we are out, the air feels warm. Global warming is so real!
The swim suits, float and sunnies that mummy bought has been sitting at home for quite some time. I haven't got the chance to go swimming yet. The safra pool in yishun only let the public in on weekdays non peak hours and mummy is still waiting for Da Yi to arrange for a swim session at Yishun Emerald. On an act of impulse, mummy put on my bunny swim suit and dipped me in my bath tub. Nevertheless, it was still great fun and i enjoyed it very much! I do hope i'll be going swimming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment