All About Rachelle!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Singapore Zoological Garden

Me more interested in mummy than the parrots behind us.
The jeep looks cool ya?

The 2 gor gors showing off their hand paintings.

check out their funny faces.

Posing inside the souvenir shop with horsey, Adison, Aloysious and Sally.
Even this little creature has got teeth. Where's mine?
See what Aloysious did to me... I said i don't like this thing to be on my head! Urgh...
Me with Aloysius Gor Gor.
Penguins parading........
The butterflies!
Lunch time at KFC. Just before my nap.
Aloysius, Adison and me outside Kids world.
Stopping by to take a picture with the wild flowers.
Aloysius and Adison Gor Gor doing their hand painting.
Michelle Jie Jie and me. Waiting inside KFC while Auntie Dina queues to buy the tickets to the zoo.

Rachelle singing a happy tune: "We are going to the Zoo! Zoo! Zoo! How about You? You? You? You can come Too! Too! Too! We are going to the Zoo! Zoo! Zoo! I went to the Zoo today together with Mummy and her friends. It was a pretty hot day at the zoo and there are so many people because this is the last week of mid year holidays for the kids. I didn't really bother too much with the animals in the zoo, i guess i am more interested in the portable fan that was clipped onto my stroller. Mummy kept pointing out the animals to me but i was simply not interested. The only animals that got my attention were the elephants. They are so big and strong. Probably that explained why i am interested in them. Besides that, I also like the rain forest exhibit because there's a small area with the rain "falling". That's is very familiar to me as mummy often turns on the shower and let me play with the sprays of water during my bath time. And the place is so cool with the air con on. I saw insects such as butterflies fluttering their wings gracefully, huge bats hanging upside down and the cute raccoons hiding in one corner. Aloysius gor gor helped mummy to push me in my stroller and kept entertaining me the whole day. I guess i am really adorable and fun to play with. Gor Gor Adison also played with me and will pat me on my head. Of course he also tried to make fun of me by putting hats on my head whenever we visit the souvenir shops. At 5pm, we were at the penguins enclosure to watch a performance by the seal, penguins and walrus. After the end of the show, we queued up to get a peck on the face by the seal. But mummy got the seal's kiss on her face cos i'm too young (i might tug at the seal whiskers & anger him) and mummy don't want the seal to kiss me in case i get a breakout on my smooth face. By 6.30pm, we left the zoo. I had a very long day at the zoo and i only managed to nap for 1hour. 30mins during lunch and 30mins on the way to dinner. We had dinner at Yishun Seafood Village before we call it a day!! I had fun and feeling extremely tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment