All About Rachelle!

Friday, June 12, 2009

My New Hairstyle


Me holding the bottle on my own as per mummy's instruction.


My first visit to the hair salon. So happy.


"Jie Jie, what are you trying to do? Are we playing Peek A Boo?

Ta Da! Me sporting a new hair do. Mummy say i look like a boy now!

Mummy has been staying home to take care of me for the whole week as poor grandma is not feeling well. She is suspected to be having dengue. I hate those mosquitoes cos they made Ah Ma sick. Hope Ah ma gets well soon. The weather has been very hot that even having the fan on 24 hours is not enough to cool me down. I keep perspiring and my whole head feels hot. I got so frustrated and cranky until mummy turn on the air conditioner for me. Today i had my first real haircut. Mummy brought me to Alan and Guys at SSC and the nice Jie Jie helped me cut my hair. I was quite co-operative cos i didn't kick up a fuss. However i was pretty curious about the whole place, the people there and what the jie jie was trying to do to me that i kept turning my head around. The Jie Jie has been very patient and careful with me. I am quite guilty though cos i kept turning and she accidentally cut herself on her fingers as a result of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment