All About Rachelle!

Monday, June 22, 2009

My swimwear collection


Last Friday, mummy brought me out to Causeway Point to meet Auntie Shari, Gwyneth and Kayden. We had lunch together at MOS burger. I was so excited upon seeing them and started babbling but Gor Gor Kayden was too shy. He kept looking down on the floor and don't want to talk to me. However, mummy managed to talk to Kayden and warmed him up after some time and he finally shared his Thomas The Train toy with me. After lunch we went for a kiddy ride under the request of Kayden. See how much fun they had. Mummy bought me another swimsuit as she afraid i will be very cold if i wear the bunny one to swim at Auntie Maggie's place(5th July) and at Aquaduck lesson(12 july). The swimwear she got me can cover me up more. Hehe.. Check out my swimwear. Which is nicer?


My latest addition. From Liferacer and mummy bought it during the sale and it cost $19.90.


The ladybug piece is bigger so mummy got me another bunny one at a smaller size.

No comments:

Post a Comment