All About Rachelle!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Little foodie's diary

It's been close to 3 months since i started on semi solids. I'm still pretty excited about eating and whenever i see daddy and mummy eating, my jaws start moving and i start chewing on some invisible food. I am making up a list of the food i've taken so far and my likes and dislikes.

Cereals :
Bellamy Rice Cereal
- Smooth and i like it.
Healthy Times Brown Rice Organic
- Got cough after eating too much of it but my body has since accustom to it. Delicious.
Healthy Times Barley Organic
- I like it more pasty and it smell really nice.
Happy Bellies Brown Rice Organic
- I somehow prefer Healthy Times Brown Rice to this.
Frisocrem
- I like this as the texture is nice and it smells creamy

Mummy has stashed away Healthy Times oatmeal cereal and Happy Bellies Multigrains Cereal in the cupboard, i believe she's going to introduce them to me soon.

Food Jars :
Heniz Golden Mash
- I dun like it at all, my tongue will push out the puree
Gerber Applesauce
- a lil tart for me, makes my face scrunched up
Gerber Banana
- i don't like it, i make weird expressions after each spoonful

Mummy has given up feeding me these jars of baby food. I'm simply not a fan of it.

Finger Food :
Wadoko Rice Crackers
- Nice but i always make a mess after eating. Mummy will find food remains stuck on my hair, my body, my clothes,my face and on the floor.
Gerber Graduates Strawberry & Apple Puffs
- My all time favourite. Yummy, simply cannot resist. The little stars dissolves in my mouth. Magic!

I still have Gerber Graduates sweet potato puffs and banana puffs that mummy got from the motherhood fair.

Porridge :
Pumpkin + Carrot + ikan bilis powder Porridge
Pumpkin + Potato + ikan bilis powder Porridge
Carrot + Potato + ikan bilis powder Porridge
Fish + lean meat Porridge
Carrot + Pumpkin + Potato + Ikan bilis Powder Porridge
Broccoli + Carrot Porridge
Broccoli + Pumpkin Porridge
Potato + Broccoli Porridge

Purees
Apple puree -
The organic apples are a lil sour, i like apple puree made of sweet apples
Sweet potato puree
-Pasty and yummy
Avocado Puree
-Yucky, and i am allergic to it. Rashes will form at the corner of my mouth.
Banana Puree
-Nice
Pear Puree
- Pretty good
Papaya Puree
- Edible

No comments:

Post a Comment