All About Rachelle!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy weekend



Woohoo! The past weekend was so busy for me. On sat, we went to a house warming celebration and on sun, we went shopping at Tampines 1 followed by a baby shower. Yesterday before we go for the baby shower at Sengkang, we popped over at Tampines 1. Mummy is still craving for the yummy strawberry cake at Yamazaki. In the end, the cake wasn't available and mummy settled for strawberry puff. We also chilled out at Teadot cafe for a glass of Dragon dunno what tea. Mummy ordered it cos the name sounds cool but daddy said it tasted funny. It's actually oolong tea with a dash of citrus orange peel. When mummy and daddy were sipping on their tea, i was drifting into slumber land. I woke up at 8.30am, that's why I'm so tired. After that we headed to the baby shower. One of daddy's colleagues carried me and brought me all around the house. There are so many pretty balloons floating inside the house and uncle gave me a pink one. I was very entertained by the purple thread that was tied to the balloon. it kept me occupied for a good 30 mins or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment