All About Rachelle!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Trip to Vivo




























Today i tagged along with daddy and mummy to Vivo City. This is my 2nd time shopping there. The first time i was there, i was hardly awake and missed out on so many interesting things to see. This time round, i told myself i got to stay awake and enjoy my ride in my pretty pinky stroller. From my stroller i got to watch the beautiful lightings all around the mall and listened to music played in the shops. But those bright lights do make my eyes really tired and i couldn't keep my pretty little peepers open for too long. Mummy helped me to take pictures with a gigantic christmas tree. That's the biggest tree i ever seen in my life.. hee. hmm i only 2 mths now i will definitely get to see more big trees in future. I pray that daddy will bring me to see real christmas trees with snow.. and i wanna see Santa. We went shopping for Cousin Caris and Chloe' christmas presents at ToysRUs and mummy wanted to get some toys for me as well. I'm not that sure if i can enjoy the toys at this stage cos my hands are still not strong enough to lift up the toys. Anyway mummy bought me a purple elephant which will make noises if i tug at it's limbs and a cooling puppy teether which i assume will help me a lot when i start growing my first tooth. Daddy later brought us to a Japanese restaurant for lunch and ordered lots of food for mummy to make her real happy. He said mummy loves good food and is very difficult to maintain. He also mentioned that I'm like mummy, i wondered what that means.. After lunch, we shopped around the mall and mummy acted like it was her first time out shopping. She was so excited and practically visited all the fashion shops. Luckily mummy managed to get her stuffs, if not i think we will spend the entire day at the mall until she get something. Daddy and me were cool, we are just there to accompany mummy and it's really OK if we never get any stuffs for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment