All About Rachelle!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Milk is Back!

Milk Milk is finally back home after 3 long months. I somehow find milk milk kind of familiar even before i see him. Well cos when i was in mummy's tummy, i could hear his barks when the Macdonalds delivery guy delivered food to our neighbour. Sometimes i also hear mummy scolding milk milk for being naughty. Well i guess milk milk also finds me familiar cos he could smell me while i was in mummy's tummy. Anyway, we finally met today. Milk Milk is so curious around me, he kept pacing around my rocker to get a better view of me but mummy prevented him from getting too close to me, just in case. Luckily we bonded pretty well and fast. He would watch me from a slight distance away and would not disturb me while i sleep. However my cries for milk is so loud that i think he is afraid of me. Ha Ha. He followed mummy around when she prepares my milk. Now i have a new guard dog when i sleep. Check it out! Oh ya, Mummy's friends Auntie Sharon and Uncle Nelson came to visit me today. Thank you auntie Sharon for your Christmas Present, i love the clothes you've got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment