All About Rachelle!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Splashing Good Time


I love having baths. I always look forward to it as it's so much fun but there's one condition, i must not be hungry at the same time i'm having my bath. Mummy knows better now since she has tried out on me before. I proved to her i've got the strongest lungs around and wailed extremely loud that my neighbours can hear me. Of course i will kick really hard in the bath water and it is not possible for mummy to stay dry... hehe.. The good thing about having baths is that it make me smell real nice and i will feel so refreshed and clean after that. Mummy say i'm still too young to have bubbles bath though so i do hope i grow up real soon. Check out the pics that daddy took while i was having a splashing good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment