All About Rachelle!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

As busy as a Bee

Phew! I'm on a pretty packed schedule today. Did a number of visits to Daddy's relatives' house. I was really excited and happy. I actually smile so much that mummy was so surprised as i never smile so readily before. Ya ya ya, mummy always say i try to act cool. Early afternoon we first paid a visit to "Gu Po" house at CCK. It was a short visit as "Gu Po" is going out soon to visit an old folks home. "Gu Po" gave me a Christmas present. Not really sure what it is cos mummy will only open the present for me on boxing day! Next, we went to visit my great grandparents at Teck Whye. Great grandma is so delighted to see me. I'm felt so comfortable when she carried me.. After that we went to "jiu gong" shophouse in Bukit Batok. It felt like a rehearsal to the coming CNY cos i also received angpows from them since it was the first time i visited their house. After the visits, we went to grandma's house for dinner. Auntie Jacqueline and Uncle Lawrence later popped by our place just to pass Christmas presents to mummy and me. Christmas is so wonderful, i get to receive so many presents. Oh ya "Thank You Auntie Jacqueline for your pressie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment