All About Rachelle!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Party Part 1

Christmas is coming! Yeah! Today i went to daddy's company to attend their Christmas party. Mummy dressed me up in a skirt, ha ha first time wearing skirt, feel kind of funny. Daddy say i look cuter in a one piece suit. There are so many people at daddy's office. It was really noisy. So many jie jies and kor kors running around with their sculptured balloons and watching magic show but i too young to understand so mummy didn't bring me to watch. Daddy's colleagues finally see me with my eyes open big big today. Ha ha, they were waiting for me to open my eyes during my full month party but i was really tired that i slept thru my party. I did open my eyes what. Right after all the guests have left. Kekeke.... Naughty me right? After lunch, we went for the lucky draw. Daddy so lousy, never win any prize. Thought i could get some presents with the vouchers from the lucky draw. Hmm..well i guess i didn't bring enough luck to daddy. Ha ha. Now i'm looking forward to another Christmas party on the eve of Christmas. Going to daddy & mummy's friend's house. Christmas is so fun! "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle all the way..............."

No comments:

Post a Comment